What can Factory do for your organization?
PC-Doctor® Factory™ products are the complete diagnostic solution for PC and Android device manufacturers and assemblers, as well as service centers and repair depots. Designed for the rigorous demands of volume manufacturing or service environments, PC-Doctor Factory products streamline processes from incoming inspection to final systems test using industry-leading hardware diagnostics and system information tools. PC-Doctor Factory dramatically improves product quality, and reduces troubleshooting time and repair costs.
Download the Factory product brochure to learn more.
In Manufacturing Environments
In Service and Repair Centers
|Reduces Out Of Box Failure (OOBF) rates by thoroughly testing components and entire systems||Identifies changes in system configurations|
|Tests incoming parts and subassemblies||Improves first-time fix rates|
|Conducts burn-in testing for headless units||Quickly differentiates hardware problems from software problems|
|Confirms that assembled systems are correctly configured||Confirms that repaired systems are correctly configured|
|Ensures systems are free of defects before delivery||Ensures repaired systems are free of defects before return to owners|
Features and Benefits
- Functions in stand-alone test environment in DOS, Windows, Linux, and newly available diagnostics for Android
- Reduces Out Of Box Failure (OOBF) rates by thoroughly testing components and entire systems
- Increases customer satisfaction and brand value
- Ensures that each PC is built exactly as it was ordered
- Performs burn-in testing and quality audits
- Dynamic maximum system load test completes 10 days of conventional burn-in testing in only 24 hours
- Easily integrates support for emerging standards in hardware development
- Easily automates testing through test scripts and command line capabilities
- Provides the flexibility for users to integrate their own diagnostics using the PC-Doctor Diagnostic Application Programming Interface (DAPI)
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 32 and 64 bit – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 and 2016, Windows PE 2.x and above
- Linux 32 and 64 bit – Distributions based on 2.6 kernel and above. Processors including x86, IA64, AMD64, ARM, and PowerPC
- Low-level operating system – Independent operating system for lower-level hardware testing
- Android – Support for Android versions 4.1 and above
Manufacturers operating in a networked factory environment should explore PC-Doctor Network Factory.